Secret River Posting

Having problems with our website? Can't seem to find what you are looking for? Ask your questions here.
fisherman92
Lieutenant

Secret River Posting

Post by fisherman92 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:55 am

This isn't a bug or problem type of posting, but I think it would be awesome to have Secret River reports. If there is a way I haven't found it but is this something to consider for this website.
I have a report I would consider posting with information besides what system I was fishing.
Should I just post under secret lake? Or maybe not at all??
Anyways its an idea.

Thanks!

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Re: Secret River Posting

Post by Amx » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:07 am

Sounds like a great idea.

We need a 'secret river' selection.

For now you can do what I did once. In your fishing report pick some secluded country, then lake/river. Then say that this river isn't where you fished as you didn't want to say where you fished 'this time'. [biggrin]
Tom.

Interests: living

fisherman92
Lieutenant

Post by fisherman92 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:12 am

Yeah I even thought about doing an out of state report. I might do a secret lake report for salmon maybe idk. At least I'm getting this idea out there. Would be a great add on to the update if its not already considered!

strider43
Captain

Post by strider43 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:42 am

fisherman92 wrote:This isn't a bug or problem type of posting, but I think it would be awesome to have Secret River reports. If there is a way I haven't found it but is this something to consider for this website.
I have a report I would consider posting with information besides what system I was fishing.
Should I just post under secret lake? Or maybe not at all??
Anyways its an idea.

Thanks!
Why in the world would you want to post a secret river report?

fisherman92
Lieutenant

Post by fisherman92 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:51 am

To help provide fishing tactics that have gotten some fish without sharing the river system they were caught in.

goodtimesfishing
Captain

Post by goodtimesfishing » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:19 pm

You could use the forum to teach others your techniques. Seems like the report section should be for reports for specific locations.
Just my opinion but I think a section in the forum for "fishing techniques" would make more sense then a "secret rivers section"......if teaching techniques is the goal.