Looking for a pup or young dog for my daughter

For all of your non-fishing related conversations. If it's not about fishing, or you want to "test" the forum, post it here.
spokey9
Captain

Re: Looking for a pup or young dog for my daughter

Post by spokey9 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:16 am

It's a bit late but I was having trouble getting pics to upload. Here's a pic of the family dog. The kiddo loves him and he's so hyper it's a pretty good fit for her lol
Attachments
Photo223.jpg
Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except i still get to kill something.

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:38 am

Looks good. Maybe take him to obedience class for the best manners possible. All my dogs have had at least basic obedience training. But then I use to compete in AKC and CKC dog shows. My last dog died on May 16th, 4 weeks ago today.
Tom.

Interests: living

Bodofish
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Bodofish » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:23 pm

He looks like a real sweetheart! I'm certain your daughter will just love him to death. :)
Build a man a fire and he's warm for the night. Light a man on fire and he's warm the rest of his life!

DavidA
Lieutenant

Post by DavidA » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:31 pm

Condolences, Bob. If you are anything like me, your dog was virtually a family member and the hurt is deep. Time will help. If you have even considered possibly getting another, I don't think it is a disservice to the one you have just lost, to get another shortly after. You'd not be trying for a substitute, simply to fill the great need of another dog out there and I'm sure it would do you good, as well. All the best wishes at this time.

Spokey: Looks like a keeper there. The heart knows what it wants! Best of luck.

JamarHeesy

bsp Looking for a pup or young dog for my daughter

Post by JamarHeesy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:07 am

Im going to assume that there is much more to this story, surely she didnt actually get kicked out just for eating a pop tart, right...right?