Bass Boat Parts - Graphs, Trolling Motor, Battery Charger, Batteries

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
Salmon King
Warrant Officer

Re: Bass Boat Parts - Graphs, Trolling Motor, Battery Charger, Batteries

Post by Salmon King » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:44 am

Tell me more about the batteries please.

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:09 am

Salmon King wrote:Tell me more about the batteries please.
Batteries were sold. As of Dec 5th everything was sold except the electric/trolling motor.
Tom.

Interests: living

troutfisher1
Angler

Post by troutfisher1 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:05 pm

I can't see any of the original pics. Details on the Electric trolling motor? Model/Shaft length/Thrust/I-pilot?

Elijah.Loves.Fishin
Warrant Officer

Post by Elijah.Loves.Fishin » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:20 pm

troutfisher1 wrote:I can't see any of the original pics. Details on the Electric trolling motor? Model/Shaft length/Thrust/I-pilot?
Sorry, those URLs must have expired.

The trolling motor is still available and it is a Minn Kota Fortrex 24 Volts 80lbs Thrust 45" Shaft. It has a stabilizer bar added to it as well. I spent $1457.55 at Limit Out Marine for it. I'm only asking for $800 which is very cheap. Just trying to move it to free up space in storage. I can take better pics of it tomorrow if you're interested but here is a picture from when it was taken off my boat.

The only thing that was damaged on this in the wreck was the motor ramp (plastic piece up front) which is very cheap to replace. It can be found here: https://northlandmarine.com/products/mi ... mp-2283900