Outcast Striker Raft 1700 OBO

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
Twitchnfloat
Angler

Outcast Striker Raft 1700 OBO

Post by Twitchnfloat » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:32 pm

Barely used Outcast Striker for sale. Floated half a dozen times down the river. Very small amount of rub marks on the bottom. Always stored outside of the sun. Protected with 303 the whole time Ive had it. Very well take care of. Raft handles great on all the water I’ve fished it on. Very sturdy for a frameless raft. Very light and easy to transport on the roof of any vehicle. I’ve done it. Also tears down and assembles very quickly for throwing in the back of a vehicle. Comes with everything that comes from the factory, including the oars plus the following:
-12lb anchor
-anchor mount
-Drag rope wrapped around perimeter with extra for dragging.
-all 5 IGS frameless mounts installed in sleeves. (Accessory mounting hardware)
-foot pump
-outcast water resistant cargo pocket.
***all parts are OEM from the outcast website.

Only selling due to the fact that I upgraded. This is a fantastic raft that won’t break the bank but still give you access to tons of water. I am a motivated seller asking 1,750.00 OBO. Raft alone retails for 2500! I live in Kent, travel down to Vancouver once a week. I can meet up anywhere for serious buyers. You can come to my place in Kent to see it in person. Make me a reasonable offer and it’s yours. Call or text anytime for inquiries and pictures. Looks basically brand new. Says my files are too big to upload